Pamela counsels clients through a range of state and local taxation issues.
She has represented clients before Utah's local taxing jurisdictions, the Utah State Tax Commission, and Utah's appeliate courts.
Strategic Tax Advisor: Pamela has represented numerous industries throughout the Intermountain West, including mining, telecommunications, retail, and small businesses. She regularly collaborates with other law firms, accounting firms, and consultants to address state and local tax issues that affect her clients.
Prior to joining Crapo Deeds PLLC, Pamela worked as an attorney at Holland & Hart.
Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School J.D., 1988
- National Moot Court Team, Member
Brigham Young University
Utah Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- Utah Bar Association, Member
- American Property Tax Counsel, Member
- Utah State Bar, Tax Section, Member
- J. Reuben Clark Law School Alumni Board, Member, 1998-1999